23 year old food poisoned by noodles – Movie Mint

23 year old food poisoned by noodles

Sharing is caring!

Mr Shiva Raju, 23, has filed a complaint with consumer court that he was hit by food poisoning after consuming noodles bought from a grocery store. Mr Raju, from Warisguda in Hyderabad, had purchased the noodles from a grocery store and eaten them on Sunday evening.

He, however, developed diarrhea next morning. His mother Ms Sailaja said, “When he was diagnosed with food poisoning we opened the second packet and found that it had a bad smell. We took the packet to the shopkeeper and mailed a complaint to the distributor. A complaint will be filed in consumer court.”

207 total views, 1 views today