5 year old dies eating a fire cracker mistaking it to be a choclate

Sharing is caring!

After eating a fire cracker mistaking it for a chocolate, a 5 year old girl died in her village in the district on Wednesday, police said.The incident took place when Damini Nikam was playing outside her house in Tisangi village in Khed tehsil when she spotted some fire crackers lying there and consumed one of them mistaking it for a chocolate, an official attached with Khed police station said.

On seeing this, her mother rushed her to a nearby primary health care center where she died while undergoing treatment, he said. A case will be soon registered under relevant section of IPC and investigations are underway, police said.

297 total views, 1 views today