Light boy dies on the sets of Nani’s film

Sharing is caring!

Light assistant, Pathikayala Tirupathi Rao was electrocuted while setting up the equipment on the sets of actor Nani’s untitled film directed by Indraganti Mohan Krishna. Reportedly, Tirupathi Rao came into contact with a high voltage cable hanging close to the light. The incident occurred near the premises of Sanghi Temple around 8:30 am on Saturday morning but it came to light lately for reasons unknown.

Though he was rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment, the doctors declared him brought dead. Following a complaint by the deceased family members, the Hayathnagar police sprang into action and registered a case of suspicious death and slapped a notice to producer Krishna Prasad for not taking prior approval for the shooting.

60 total views, 1 views today