Release date : November 27, 2015
Director : Ram Mohan P
Producer : Ram Mohan P
Music Director : Sunny MR
Starring : Avika Gor, Santosh Sobhan
Kiran(Santosh Shobhan) is a call center employee who hates America and NRI culture. One fine day, he comes across Keerthi(Avika Gor) and falls in love with her. As time passes by, even Keerthi approves his love and the couple spend some happy times together.
On the other hand, Keerthi’s father(Ravi Babu) is a shrewd man who only dreams of sending his daughter to the US for big bucks. Twist in the tale arises when he decides to get his daughter married to an NRI.
What will Kiran do now ? How will he stop Keerthi from leaving to the US ? Why does Kiran hate America ? To know answers to these questions, you need to watch the film on the big screen.
- Santosh Shobhan impresses with his debut film. The young actor showcases good emotions and is also good in the comedy department.
- Avika Gor is also good in the film. Her chemistry with Santosh is decent as the pair look quite convincing on screen.
- The way friendship between youngsters and NRI relationships have been showcased needs a special mention.
- Entertainment value is slightly less during the second part.
- There are certain scenes and situations during the second half which are a huge let down.
MovieMint Rating : 3/5
96 total views, 1 views today